We are partaking in the ‘Eat out to help out’ scheme, and so we will now bee open 7 days a week in August.
We have put various measures in place to ensure that your experience is as safe as possible. Before you book, please ensure you have read our safety information below
- Wait at the door to be seated
- Temperature will be taken at the door
- We have hand-sanitising stations at the front door that must be used on the way in and the way out
- All customers should wear a face mask while you walk to your table and only remove them once seated
- All customers must sign the ‘Track & Trace’ register
- We kindly request that you order drinks from your table and not approach the bar